Join us for interactive virtual cooking demonstration series with weekly chefs from around the world—Indonesia, Nigeria, Syria, Brazil, and Mexico! Each week, a different chef will share their culinary talents and traditional dishes through cooking demonstrations. Follow along and prepare the dish to enjoy yourself!
Here is how you can participate:
- Register for this free series under TICKETS
- Click the view order button in your registration confirmation to access the ingredients for each week's demonstration.
- The day before the event, you will be emailed a special link to access that week’s cooking demonstration.
- Each week, the video will go live at 6 pm. You will be able to access the video for one week after the event if you cannot make it or want to watch it again!
- Take photos of your finished dish and post on Instagram and/or Facebook with #NSCCOOKSAROUNDTHEWORLD to be entered into a raffle for a $50 gift card to the Reading Terminal Market.
- October 20th: Indonesian chicken satay and pecel with Irsa
- October 27th: Nigerian ayamase stew with Abi
- November 2nd: Brazilian sugar chicken, rice, and yucca with Vanilza
- November 10th: Syrian kepsa and salad with Luai
- November 17th: Syrian hummus and baba ghanoush with Amina
- November 24th: Mexican sopa Azteca/tortilla soup with Rodrigo
This is a free event, but we welcome donations in any amount to support our “We’re in this Together” campaign. 100% of your gift will go directly to keeping immigrants and refugees fed, housed, and afloat! Best of all, your gift will be matched, dollar for dollar, by a generous donor—up to $100,000!
We hope you will be able to join us at the NSC virtual table!